- Assist the Dietetics Manager in developing and coordinating all patients’ nutritional care and related activities.
- Maintaining or improving the nutritional status of patients by assessing nutritional status, developing nutritional care plans and diet counseling in principles of nutrition.
- To participate in community services, nutritional lectures and talks from time to time.
- In consultation with doctors to plan and design special diets and therapeutic diets.
- Undertakes other duties as requested or assigned by the immediate superior.
- Degree in Dietetics
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in hospital environment.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu
Select a hospital