Resident Medical Officer
- To perform medical examination and consultation to all patients within the scope of duties and responsibilities of an RMO as assigned by the hospital.
- To participate in a rotation to provide a 24 hour service to the Hospital.
- To treat patients in capacity of an RMO.
- To provide medical cover for emergencies and to refer cases to specific Consultants on the roster or to the requested consultant.
- To attend to any patient in the ward in times of emergency or at the patient’s consultant request.
- To follow at all times the Medical instructions of the Consultant in charge of the patient and carry out medical procedures as requested by patients’ doctors which may include I.V drips, emergency ECG’s etc.
- Together with Nursing Administration, ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Accident and Emergency Department.
- MBBS or equivalent from recognized institutions
- Substantial hands-on experience (minimum 5 years) in Accident & Emergency unit in an established private Medical Centres or major public hospital.
- Clean record of professional practices against any legal claim.
- Registered with MMC and possess a valid Annual Practicing License, BLS & ACLS Certificate.
- Customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Matured with pleasant personality.
Select a hospital