Assistant, Business Office
- Assist the Accounts Manager in ensuring that full set of accounts are properly kept and timely preparation of the financial statements and management reports.
- Take charge of office petty cash, ensure that all claims are properly authorised and recorded.
- Write, type, copy or enter information whether manually or into the computer system to prepare correspondences, bills, statements, receipts, cheques or any other documents.
- Compile data, record and reports as required.
- Attend to patients and answer their queries
- Proofread or check records, bills or other documents and forms. To sort and file record.
- Prepare, issue and send out receipts, bills, invoices, statements and cheques.
- Receive money from customers and issuing receipts.
- Answer telephone, fax documents, convey messages and run errands.
- Photocopy documents where necessary.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good in computer knowledge.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
Select a hospital