Cancer is a disease that can affect anyone – the young and the old, the rich and the poor, men, women and children. At Gleneagles Hospital, we understand how disruptive and upsetting it can be when our patients find out they have cancer, and we are dedicated to help them fight this illness to the best of our abilities.
Effective treatment of cancers involves a multi-modal approach to give patients the best chance of survival. At Gleneagles Hospital, patients have access to a wide variety of treatment options tailored to their unique conditions that include radiation therapy.
At Gleneagles hospital, we provide advanced cancer therapies such as:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)