Health Screening Centre
"Health Is Wealth” - a famous adage that has persisted through the ages, and still holds true to this day.
Living in a fast-paced, high-stress world, maintaining good health is essential. At Gleneagles Hospital Penang, we are strong proponents of regular health screenings and medical checkups.
As one of the leading private hospitals in Malaysia providing comprehensive one-stop tertiary care for local and international patients alike, we are renowned for quality healthcare services and medical treatments.
Health Screening Packages
Gleneagles Hospital Penang’s Health Screening Centre (HSC) has been methodically designed to ensure utmost comfort and convenience for our patients.
Currently, we offer a choice of two (2) comprehensive options under the Health Screening Programme - Platinum Profile (RM 880) and Gold Profile (RM 680).
Our Health Screening Programme is designed to:
- Give you an assessment of how your body is coping
- Investigate any signs of disease of any particular organ / system, if necessary
- Advice you on changes in lifestyle and / or diet should this be necessary
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How often should I undergo this programme?
Maintaining good health is imperative. Therefore, it is advisable that you conduct a health screening once a year if you are above 40 years old and once in every two years or so if you are below 40 years old.
2. How long does this programme take?
Typically, our health screening programmes takes approximately 4 to 5 hours to complete. It may take longer if extra tests are requested as add-ons, or if you are requested to undergo some extra tests by the doctor. Upon completion of your tests, our Health Screening coordinator will arrange a date and/or time for you to review your results with our Health Screening Doctor.
Prior to undergoing a health screening programme, there are certain preparations that you will be required to perform to ensure accuracy of your health screening results.
You will be required to:
l Fast from 10.00pm the night before the health screening appointment (only PLAIN WATER is allowed).
l On the day of your appointment, please proceed to the Health Screening Centre at your allocated time to obtain a queue number for registration.
l Please wear short-sleeved, loose-fitting blouse/shirt, slacks or bermuda shorts. Should you have a pair of sports/running shoes, please bring them along if you are scheduled for a stress test.
l Should you be on any medications, especially insulin injection, please inform one of our team members before/on the day of health screening. Please bring the medication along and inform the Health Screening coordinators before the screening.
l Please bring along with you the results of any prior investigations conducted elsewhere.
For more information or to make an appointment for Health Screening, kindly contact our Health Screening Centre at:
Tel: +604-222 9103
Whatsapp Line: +6016 498 9089
- 24-Hour Emergency Department (inclusive of ambulance service)
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Cardiac Diagnostic Unit
- Daily Night Paediatric Clinics
- Delivery Suites & Nursery
- Dietetics & Food Service Department
- ESWL / Stone Treatment Centre
- Haematology & Oncology Treatment Unit
- Haemodialysis Centre
- Health Screening Centre
- Intensive Care Unit / Coronary Care Unit
- International Patients’ Centre
- Laboratory (including blood bank services)
- Maternity Service
- Medical Report Office
- Operating Theatres (including two digital operating theatres)
- Patient Rooms
- Rehabilitation Centre