· To interpret, verify, prepare and dispense prescription orders with appropriate labelling.
· To prepare medications including extemporaneous items, aseptic preparations, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy when assigned.
· To perform patient counseling on dosage instructions, storage, precautions, compliance, side effects of medications.
· To prepare and label requisition orders for pharmaceutical supplies to nursing units and other departments.
· To maintain appropriate records related to Pharmacy for hospital use and legislative purpose.
· To actively participate in continuing educational (CE) activities including attendance at CE programs and achievement of required CE points.
· To perform any additional duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager, Asst Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist or immediate superior.
· Diploma In Pharmacy
· Fresh graduate or with 2-3years relevant working experience, preferably in Hospital Pharmacy.
· Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
· Must be prepared to work on shift.
· Customer orientated.