Assistant, Front Office
- Process the registration of outpatients, admission and other relevant documents accurately. Registers and enters the outpatients and inpatients particulars and relevant documents into the computer.
- Collect a sufficient amount of deposit on admission and explain the admission procedures clearly to the patient.
- Collect payments of outpatient bills in the absence of Cashiers and/or as a Cashier in the outpatient department during the evening shifts/weekends.
- Collect payments of the discharged inpatients bills prepared by Accounts Department upon confirmation. Prints receipts for all payments received.
- Record all the collections and receipts into the provided for checking purposes.
- Ensure that all payments received to be banked into the wall safe. Any short in collection is the responsibility of the staff concerned.
- Ensure that all information relating to patients’ diagnosis and relevant details are not discussed among the staff or disclosed to any unknown person.
- Ensure personal information, regarding doctors and staff including telephone numbers and address is not disclosed to any person.
- Demonstrate ability for teamwork. Able to work flexibly i.e. shift work, weekends and public holidays, and is reliable, dependable, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Able to work flexible i.e shift work, weekends and public holiday
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good in computer knowledge
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Demonstrate ability for teamwork
Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu
Select a hospital