Affiliate Management Officer
Develop and execute plans to achieve revenue targets, grow market share, identify new businesses/revenue drivers and explore growth opportunities through sales channels (BSB).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interface between hospital and partners; build relationships with the partners to create strong business partnership. Develop group and individual hospital affiliate partner plans i.e. comprises of account profile, account analysis, account strategy, accounts objectives, account action plan, etc.
• Constantly map partner landscape, review growth opportunities and explore new businesses and partner landscape i.e. identify market trends and needs, evaluate competitive landscape, monitor revenue drivers, etc.
• Responsible for growing Unit of Sales (UOS), increase revenue and eliminate revenue obstacles through effective partner management.
• Focus on growing and developing existing partners, generating new business ideas to retain partners and generate incremental revenue.
• Play an integral role in new business pitches and responsible for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
• Execute monthly promotion plans with clear KPIs and maintain good relationship with partners and maximise sales and marketing opportunities with clear KPIs.
• Monitor partner’s monthly/yearly cumulative performances and the various revenue driver category performances.
• Plan and execute customise retention programmes and continuously identify areas of improvements to build loyalty and brand affinity.
• Coordinate execution of agreements, develop and maintain marketing/business development presentations.
• Prepare proposals and presentation materials for HOD, management, partners and vendors.
• Guided by existing SOP, policies and procedures to meet business requirements.
• Manage effective usage of allocated budget and monitor campaign ROI.
• To perform other duties which may be assigned from designated representative on behalf of the Management
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Key Account Management or Sales.
• Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, insurance industry managing or servicing key accounts.
• Must have hunter mentality & skills to target and convert accounts successfully.
• Team player with strong negotiation skills, accountability, self-motivated, result-oriented and most importantly customer focused.
• Strong interpersonal & analytical skills.
• Ability to execute efficiently and effectively and adapt rapidly to shifting priorities and new marketplace dynamics.
• Must possess excellent presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
• Maintain confidentiality of information.