Dialysis Centre at Gleneagles Medini started its operation since December 2017.
Committed to improving the quality of life for patients diagnosed with chronic kidney disease through personalized, patient-centred kidney care services, preventing or slowing down renal disease deterioration.
Haemodialysis is often a delicate procedure. The new haemodialysis centre situated on the 1st floor of Gleneagles Medini Hospital is designed to provide patients with the best haemodialysis services whilst caring for their sensitivities and comfort.
Dialysis Centre at Gleneagles Medini upholds the most stringent standards in hygiene, safety and patient care. We strive to ensure that every patient receives a peace of mind with world class, best practice standards in haemodialysis treatments.
Services and Facilities:
Home to the latest Haemodialysis and Haemofiltration machines, isolation facility for Hepatitis B,C and VIP Suite. Some of the features of our dialysis machines are:
- 100% single use dialysers to eliminate the risks of infection and contamination during the procedure
- High flux dialysers:
- Faster removal of toxins that are being cleared
- Less post-dialysis fatigue
- Membranes used are more biocompatible, minimising allergic symptoms
- WiFi available for all our patients.
- Our experienced multi-disciplinary team consists of Nephrologist, trained renal care nurses and dietitian, are ready to care for you.
- Capable of working in tandem with our resident Physicians and Endocrinologist to provide professional care and assistance to help patients cope with diabetes.
Procedures and Treatments:
Being a renowned tertiary hospital, we are able to accommodate to vary procedures and treatments required for patients with Chronic Kidney Disease, such as:
- Blood Test for monitoring;
- Blood transfusion;
- Arteriovenous Fistula (AVF) surgery;
- Arteriovenous Graft (AVG) surgery
- Erythropoetic Stimulating Agents for patients with Renal Anaemia
- Iron Therapy
- Peritoneal Catheter Insertion Surgery; and
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Mondays-Saturdays: 7.00am to 9.00pm
- Closed Sundays and Public Holidays.