Your Healing Journey Begins Here
We are home to a comprehensive suite of cancer treatments delivered by a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, nurses, counsellors and other paramedical professionals. Every day, and for every patient, care in a safe and soothing environment. They are aided by the latest technologies and proven innovative therapies to achieve optimal clinical outcomes for our patients.
The battle against cancer is not any easy one, but through it all, we are there to support and guide our patients. We are here to give you hope.
We'll Be There For You As One
To provide a comprehensive and integrated premier cancer service that is patient-focused, with utmost care, comfort and compassion.
Treatment and Support
- 3-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3DRT)
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy is a cancer treatment that shapes the radiation beams to match the shape of the tumor.
- Conformal radiation therapy uses the targeting information to focus precisely on the tumor, while avoiding the healthy surrounding tissues.
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) is a type of conformal radiotherapy that shapes the radiation beams to closely fit the area of the cancer.
- Each radiotherapy beam is divided into many small beamlets that can vary the intensity of radiation. This allows different doses of radiation to be given across the tumour.
- This means that the tumour receives a very high dose and normal healthy cells nearby receive a much lower dose
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT) or sometimes called as Rapid Arc, is a type of IMRT technique.
- For VMAT, the machine rotates around the patient during a radiotherapy beam in an arc shape. The machine continuously reshapes and changes the intensity of the radiation beam as it moves around the body.
- Giving the radiotherapy in this way makes it very accurate, shortens the treatment time and uses a lower overall dose of radiation.
- Image Guide Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) is the use of frequent imaging during a course of radiation therapy for the purpose of improving the precision and accuracy of the delivery of radiation treatment.
- Hormonal Therapy
- Biological Targeted Therapy
Cancer pain and symptom management