Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
075601000 ext 1687
808, Level 8, Specialist Clinics Complex
MBBS (Malaya), MS Orth (Malaya), CMIA (NIOSH), Fellowship in Joint Replacement (South Korea & Malaysia), Fellowship in Hip and Knee Surgery (South Korea), Fellowship in AO Trauma (Surgery)
• Close reduction of fractures and dislocations
• Application of skin and skeletal traction – Steinman pin insertion; cervical tongs and skull traction; halo cervical application; application of POP and other casts.
• Open reduction and internal fixation of fractures of long bones / fractures involving joints
• External fixation or fractures of long bones
• Wound debridement and fixation of open fractures
• Fasciotomy; amputation of mangled limbs; soft tissue reconstruction
• Basic hand and foot trauma surgery
• Pelvic fracture stabilization and fixation – external and internal fixation; clamp stabilization
• Skin harvesting and grafting; bone harvesting and grafting
• Simple local flap surgery to cover defects
• Basic nerve and vascular trauma surgery
• Incision and drainage of abscess / sequestrectomy of osteomyelitic bones
• Soft tissue release / reconstruction in congenital deformities
• Arthrodesis of joints
• Soft tissue procedures and reconstruction; nerve decompression; tendon surgery
• Joint surgery – Arthrotomy, diagnostic & therapeutic arthroscopy; joint aspiration; core decompression for osteonecrosis
• Basic osteotomy procedures, pinning for SUFE
• Basic bone lengthening & shortening procedures
• Primary Arthroplasty
• Arthroscopy Surgery – menisectomy, removal of loose bodies, debridement of knee, open ACL repair, menisci repair, diagnostic shoulder arthroscopy.
• Excision of long bone or soft tissue tumours with minimal reconstruction.
Dr Masjudin was awarded the Malaysia MOH Arthroplasty fellowship in 2009 to train for 4 years in local as well as oversea arthroplasty centers. During his training Dr. Masjudin did attachment for a year in South Korea at Joint Centre, Chonnam National University Hospital, Gwangju and Joint Centre, Hyundae Hospital, Seoul to further develop his skills in Arthroplasty Surgery and also Hip Joint and Knee Joint Reconstruction Surgery.
Dr Masjudin has keen interest in care of patient with orthopaedic trauma. He was also awarded the AO Trauma fellowship from International AO Foundation in 2013 for training with esteemed Prof Tim Pohlemann, a trauma surgeon and his team of surgeons in Trauma, Hand and Reconstructive Department, Saarland University Hospital, Germany. He is a member of Malaysian Medical Association, Malaysian Orthopaedic Association and International AO Trauma.
General line/ Appointment
Ambulance / Emergency
(Enquiries and Appointments)
KKLIU 0566/2021Copyright ©2021 Gleneagles. All Rights Reserved.