English, Malay, Tamil
Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
Hand & Microsurgery
075601000 ext 3013
308, Level 3, Specialist Clinics Complex
MBBS (M'pal), Assoc. FRCS (Ireland), M.Med. Ortho (S'pore), MS. Ortho (M'sia), Fellowship in Hand
• Hip and Knee joint replacement surgeries
• Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Trigger point therapy, facetal and nerve blocks for painful conditions of the spine. Laminectomy and Discectomy surgeries for the spine.
• Hand Surgery- Simple and Complex Trauma. Hand fractures and Reconstruction, including Microsurgery and Soft Tissue cover with Flaps. Excision of Hand Tumours, Ligamentous Reconstruction of the Hand & Wrist, Wrist Arthroscopy, Congenital conditions of the Finger and Hand, including Paediatric Hand reconstruction (Syndactaly, Duplication, Brachydactaly).
• Peripheral nerve surgery including arthroscopic release of Ulnar and Median nerves (carpal tunnel).
• Arthroplasty of the Finger and Wrist joints, including joint replacement.
• Treatment of Degenerative and Painful conditions of the upper limb-Dupuytren's, Trigger finger, DeQuervain's, Tennis & Golfer's Elbow, Rotator cuff tears, etc.
• He joined Hospital Sultanah Aminah in JB, and did a wide spectrum of General Orthopaedic work, including surgeries in all sub-specialities of Orthopaedics and Trauma surgery. He treated a large number of Paediatric Orthopaedic patients during that time. He also developed a fondness for disorders of the knee, and did a large number of sports related procedures, including knee arthroscopies and knee joint replacement surgeries for knee Osteoarthritis.
• In 2010, Dr. Mohan joined the Ganga Hospital in Coimbatore and trained in Hand & Microsurgery with Dr. Rajasabapathy. He returned to JB to further hone his skills in Hand Surgery, before joining the Hand Surgery Dept in Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore in 2011. He completed his Hand Fellowship in 2012 and returned to Malaysia to start a Hand Surgery service in HSAJB. He then served as a Senior Consultant in HSAJB before leaving in 2015 to join Gleneagles Medini.
General line/ Appointment
Ambulance / Emergency
(Enquiries and Appointments)
KKLIU 0566/2021Copyright ©2021 Gleneagles. All Rights Reserved.