English, Bahasa Malaysia
03-4141 3216 03-4256 9716
Suite 306, 3rd Floor, Medical Consultation Suites Block
MBChB (Liverpool), FRCP (London)
1. Acute and Chronic Liver Diseases
3. Pre and Post Liver Transplant
4. Acute and Chronic Biliary Diseases
5. Peptic Ulcer Diseases
6. Gastrointestinal Cancers
7. Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease
8. Functional Intestinal Diseases
9. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
2. Oesophageal Dilatation
3. Oesophageal Variceal & Peptic Ulcer Sclerotherapy
4. Oesophageal Variceal Ligations
5. GI Stenting
6. GI Haemostatic Procedures
7. Colonscopy & Polypectomy
8. Endomucosal Rescetions
9. Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio- Pancreatography +/- Papillotomy / Stenting
10. Liver Biopsies
11. Insertion Of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tubes
Dr. Anand Bhupalan received his medical degree from University of Liverpool in 1984. In 1988 he obtained the MRCP (UK) and in 2006 he received his FRCP (UK).
Upon graduating from medical school, Dr Anand Bhupalan worked for the NHS in the United Kingdom for seven to eight years. In London, he also worked as a registrar in the Gastroenterology and General Medicine at the West Middlesex Hospital and Charing Cross Hospital. On returning to Malaysia in 1992, Dr Anand Bhupalan joined the National University of Malaysia (UKM). He was actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate education. In 1996, he joined Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur (formerly known as Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre). During his postgraduate training, Dr. Anand Bhupalan had the opportunity to practice interventional gastroenterology.
Dr Anand Bhupalan held the position of Treasurer for The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Society of Malaysia in year 1993 to 1994. Dr. Anand Bhupalan has twice been the Chairman of the Medical & Dental Advisory Committee at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur.
Dr.Anand Bhupalan has specialized in Interventional Endoscopy and has a special interest in Hepatology.
General line/ Appointment
Ambulance / Emergency
(Enquiries and Appointments)
KKLIU 0566/2021Copyright ©2021 Gleneagles. All Rights Reserved.