The COVID-19 Test is now available at Gleneagles Hospital Medini
Johor. Drive to our hospital and remain in your vehicle while we collect the
sample from you. All this in under 10 minutes. The results can be ready within
approximately 48 hours.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please
feel free to contact us at +607 560 1000 or Whatsapp us at +6017 847 1000 or
book your slot at bit.ly/GHMJ-C19test
*By appointment only / Terms and conditions apply
COVID-19 DRIVE-THRU SCREENING FAQ
How do I go about for the Drive-Thru Covid-19 Test at Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor?
- You will need to register through our online registration form at bit.ly/GHMJ-C19test
- After registration, you will need to make payment to our account as shown below:
- Kindly share with us your Payment Advice via WhatsApp to +6017-8471000 as proof of payment. Please include your name and IC/Passport number for reference.
- Once payment is confirmed, we will contact you for your appointment date and time. We will WhatsApp/Email to you your appointment slip for your reference.
- Please bring your identification card, confirmation slip for your Drive-Thru Appointment.
Is this test certified by Ministry of Health Malaysia?
- Yes, it is Ministry of Health Malaysia approved. Samples will be sent to accredited labs.
How Much is the COVID-19 Drive-Thru test?
How long will the Drive-Thru test take?
- The Drive-Thru test will only take around 10 minutes.
When can I expect the results?
- You can expect the results within 48 to 72 hours.
Is this a Rapid Test?
- No, it is not a Rapid Test but a PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test which has higher sensitivity and specificity.
How will the Drive-Thru test be conducted?
- Swabs will be taken from your nose and throat.
If my result is tested positive what should I do?
- We would encourage you to continue self-quarantine at home. We will report to the District Health Officer as required by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, and the Ministry of Health staff will contact you. However, if you are experiencing any severe symptoms, we advise you to seek medical attention immediately by dialing 999.