- To provide direct comprehensive nursing care for patients as assigned. This includes supervising the nursing team during his/her shift, provides supportive care, collaborates with other healthcare providers/services and navigates the total care of patients from admission till discharge.
- To demonstrate professional and evidence – based practices.
- To conduct a thorough nursing assessment of patient’s physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual needs.
- To assist patients to identify psychosocial needs, concerns and offers appropriate resources through information provision, education and referrals.
- To understand the impact of the disease experience and plan how to optimally guide the patient and family throughout the medical treatment.
- Diploma / Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 1-year experience in a hospital or similar setting
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and BLS within 6 months of employment.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Willing to be deployed
- Must be able to perform other related duties as assigned by superior
- Post basic in related discipline (preferable)
Select a hospital