The Staff Nurse I will be responsible for rendering professional nursing care to patient’s within an assigned unit of the hospital in support of the medical plan of care as directed by the superior and pursuant to the objectives and policies of the hospital.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Nursing with valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Preferably with a post-basic certificate or 3 years’ working experience in the following disciplines:
- ICU/CCU, HDU/ A&E/Oncology (willing to work on shifts)
- Possess current Good interpersonal and communication skills