The Speech Therapist shall perform screenings, assess patient condition, design therapy and treatment plans to help patients develop necessary speech skills. The Speech Therapist must be caring and knowledgeable in creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Masters Degree/ Degree in Speech & Language Therapy/Speech Pathology/Speech Sciences.
- Preferably with 2 –3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Preferably a member of the Malaysian Association of Speech & Hearing (MASH).
- Possess valid BLS.