- Principal duties entail carrying out Imaging Ultrasonography Procedure.
- To produce image of optimal diagnostic value with minimal time.
- Prepares preliminary reports and contacts referring physicians when required, according to established procedures.
- Use cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Analyses sonograms synthesizes sonographic information and medical history and communicates findings to the appropriate physician.
- To ensure that the examination room and all equipment and accessories are clean, tidy, and in their original place after use.
- Provides in-service education team on requirements of sonographic procedures as requested by other members of the health care team.
- To ensure that all imaging equipment is in proper working condition.
- To report to superior and Manager of any malfunction or breakdown of any equipment.
- To ensure that all order entries and service transactions are identified for the Clerk to capture for patient billing.
- Organizes daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required.
- To provide the highest quality of patient care at all times to internal and external customers.
- To attend the training and upgrade oneself on recent advances in radiographic procedures.
- To provide services after normal working hours on a roster basis (on-call duties).
- To work in a team to make sure departmental operation workflow runs smoothly.
- To undertake other duties and tasks as assigned by superior.
- Degree / Diploma in Sonography or equivalent.
- Preferably with working experience in ultrasonographic imaging procedure.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Honest with a pleasant personality.
- Computer literate.
- High level of integrity and confidentially.
- Able to perform on-call when required
Select a hospital