- To be responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations of all Facility and Biomedical engineering activities and to supervise the service support elements under the facility management functions.
- To ensure high quality of services is maintained for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical systems all times.
- To advice, prepare and revise on procedures for all facility engineering operational and maintained activities from time to time when situation arises.
- Ensuring that expert engineering support on operational and maintenance matters are provided to all users of the medical centre’s facility.
- To ensure that all scheduled routine inspection, planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance are carried out on the time specified.
- To response to breakdown maintenance in the specified response time required.
- To ensure the medical centre utilities are maintained and operated in the most efficient and economic manner.
- Master / Bachelor in Civil / Biomedical / Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years or more relevant working experience at supervisory level, preferably in hospital environment.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Honest with pleasant personality.
- Able to perform on-call duty.
- PC literate.
Select a hospital