- Principal duties entail carrying out Imaging Procedure which include:
- General Radiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Special Examinations
- Computerized Tomographic Scan
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Portable and Operating Theatre Radiography
- Cardiac and General Angiogram
- To provide appropriate radiation protection to patients, relatives accompanying patients and staffs.
- To ensure that the examination room and all equipment and accessories are clean, tidy and in their original place after use.
- To provide services after normal working hours on a roster basis (on-call duties).
- To work in a team to make sure departmental operation workflow run smoothly.
- To undertake other duties and tasks as assigned by superior.
· Degree / Diploma in Medical Imaging or Radiography or equivalent.
· Good interpersonal & communication skills.
· Honest with pleasant personality.
· Computer literate.
· High level of integrity and confidentially.
· Able to perform on-call when required.