- Handle all imaging procedure and patient pre-post procedure as well as patient care in imaging department, OT, Cath Lab and other areas that require imaging procedure
- To produce image of optimal diagnostic value with minimal radiation dosage to patients and minimal wastage of films.
- To provide appropriate radiation protection to patients, relatives accompanying patients and staffs.
- To provide advanced education and teaching and lead departmental audit in the Imaging Department
- To ensure that the examination room and all equipment and accessories are clean, tidy and in their original place after use.
- Degree / Diploma in Medical Imaging or Radiography or equivalent
- 2 years experience in any specialized imaging procedure.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Honest with pleasant personality.
- Computer literate.
- High level of integrity and confidentially.
- Able to perform on-call when required.
Select a hospital