- Responsible for radiotherapy treatment protocols and quality to ensure optimal technical standards are utilized consistently.
- Evaluates new treatment and planning procedures in conjunction with Radiation Oncologists, Physicists, and Radiation Engineering units.
- Committed to continuous Quality Improvement principles.
- Knowledgeable about all Radiotherapy equipment.
- Committed to patient care and staff welfare, and on-going Education through attaining and constantly maintaining competency.
- Participates in Radiation Therapist profession development and on-going education programs.
- Established good professional relationships with other departmental personnel, liaising effectively for quality patient care and general efficiency.
- Diploma or Degree in Therapeutic Radiography
- Minimum 1 year experience as Radiation Therapist or similar capacity in other hospital in previous employment.
- Able to communicate in English
- Honest with pleasant personality.
Select a hospital