- Ensure all Purchasing activities are in compliance with the Purchasing Procedure & Hospital Policy.
- Responsible for source, RFQ, negotiable and purchase of non-pharma products from vendors.
- To participate in inter-departmental and project meetings.
- To drive commodity cost reductions through benchmarking and negotiation activity to ensure the company is getting the most competitive price advantage and agree a price.
- Evaluate the vendor’s quotation to ensure in line with the commercial specifications required for the Hospital.
- Liaising with inter-department & vendor on requisition or delivery.
- Maintain and enter accurate source data onto ERP System.
- Maintain the ERP system to ensure all commercial data is complete and up-to-date.
- PO creation and follow-up on delivery status.
- Liaison with vendors on all commercial issues.
- Preparing Purchasing Monthly Report.
- Review, resolve and manage documentation filling to ensure all documents are up-to-date.
- Any other task/assignment assigned by the Head of Department.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 2 years working experience in the Purchasing environment
- Good analytical, supportive and able to work independent
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with levels of staff
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent
- Honest with pleasant personality
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Computer literate
Select a hospital