Medical Officer with DOSH
To participate in a rotation to provide a 24 hour service to the Hospital. To treat patients in
capacity of an RMO. To provide medical cover for emergencies and to refer cases to specific
Consultants on the roster or to the requested consultant. To look after staff health. To
attend to any patient in the ward in times of emergency or at the patient’s consultant
request. To follow at all times the Medical instructions of the Consultant in charge of the
patient and carry out medical procedures as requested by patients’ doctors which may
include I.V drips, emergency ECG’s etc. Together with Nursing Administration, ensure the
smooth and efficient running of the Accident and Emergency Department. To record in a
comprehensive way, all patient treatments in the patients’ notes and to maintain contact
with the Consultant and the nursing staff over the treatment given to the patient.
Participates in in-house training programmes for various disciplines of staff. Participates
upon request in various Hospital Committees, sub Committees and Advisory Groups. To
keep clinically up-dated. You are responsible to be engaged in the department and Hospital
- MBBS or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Certified and registered with DOSH.
Skills & Experience Required
- Substantial hands-on experience (minimum 5 years) in Accident & Emergency unit in an established private Medical Centres or major public hospital.
Other Additional Requirement(s)
- Clean record of professional practices against any legal claim.
- Registered with MMC and possess a valid Annual Practicing License, BLS & ACLS Certificate.
- Customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Matured with pleasant personality.