GHKL - Marketing Executive
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist to formulate, organize and implement sales & marketing strategies in order to increase the company’s sales and market share.
- Assist to establish sales & marketing forecast and budget.
- Initiate discussions and pro-actively identify solutions on sales and marketing issues, manages internal and external customer relationship.
- Develop and identify new business opportunities according to catchments area while maintaining existing business relationship.
- Constantly visit and communicate with clients on hospital facilities and updates.
- Execute monthly promotion plans with clear KPI.
- Responsible in organizing and coordinating programs/ Symposium and Clinical Grand Round and events involving the Hospital’s consultants and coordinate closely with Medical Affairs on the program.
- Organize and coordinate any off-site health talks involving the Hospital Consultants at the operations premises for their staff, agents and clients.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing Communications team members in all corporate events, functions and in-house forum and seminars.
- Responsible in preparing weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, or related discipline.
- Has working experience in healthcare facility environment would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Mobile and willing to travel
- Able to work under a pressurized and dynamic environment
- Able to work beyond normal hours in support of projects or other assignments
- All duties are performed in a warm and courteous manner
Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Select a hospital