Customer Service, Assistant Manager/Manager
- To manage customer feedback relating to services issues including investigations, crafting of replies, and liaising with customers and process owners for resolution of service feedback issues.
- Assists in the compilation, monitoring, and analysis of feedback statistics and preparation of reports for both solicited and unsolicited feedback to the management.
- Analyse trends on customer feedbacks to establish continuous improvements to processes/procedures to close service gaps.
- Conduct service assessments for the hospital departments, wards and to conduct any special surveys as required to determine customer needs, continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- To conduct service excellence training programs to ensure the hospital’s service standards relevance and reinforcement of the hospital’s service culture.
- To constantly review processes, procedures, and systems to improve the service level of hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably specialized in Customer Service or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team in a dynamic work environment
- Meticulous, analytical, and able to multi-task under fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy
Select a hospital