- To ensure the outpatient department is kept clean and tidy.
- To prepare files for new cases, assist in the filing of a patient’s file and laboratory results.
- To prepare the consultant’s room daily according the individual consultant needs based on the daily’s assignment given.
- To deal with clients in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- To chaperon consultant while doing a physical examination on clients.
- To assist the consultant in procedures such as dressing, suction, blood taking.
- To call client into the consultant’s room for consultation.
- To assist in the ordering and collection of supplies necessary (i.e. CSSD, Store, & Pharmacy).
- To assist the registered nurses in the maintenance of the instruments/equipment in the clinic.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality, good communication
- Skills and telephone etiquette
- Able to communicate in English
- Obtain BLS within 6 months of employment
- Computer literate
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Willing to work on shift
- To perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
Select a hospital