Cardiac Technician / CVT – Catheterization Laboratory / Cardiac Department
- The staff will be responsible for cath lab intervention hemodynamic monitoring, recording of procedures, apply hemostasis post procedure.
- Able to perform stress test, analyze ECG and holter monitoring, assist TEE, Dobutamine stress echo in non-invasive cardiac department.
- Strictly adhere to all principle of Aseptic technique and Sterility.
- Competency in monitoring of hemodynamic in invasive procedure and analyze holter monitoring etc.
- Possess Diploma or Advance Diploma with valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Board
- Preferably with a post-basic certificate in Cardiovascular Technologist or related work experience for 3-5 years
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Able to perform on-call duties
Select a hospital