Business Office Officer
- To be multitask and stationed on rotation basis at the following areas
- Front Office
- Pharmacy cashier counter
- A&E counter
- Discharge Lounge
- To answer all telephone calls and inquiries as well as to relay messages to the respective person.
- Attend to customer inquiries, needs and complaints regarding Guarantee Letters (GL) and other insurance matters. Escalate the matter to Business Office Manager and Senior Finance Manager, if assistance is required.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with other departments, including but not limited Nursing to ensure smooth operation of the Business Office.
- Maintain effective security procedures for the hospital and report any suspicious activities to the Security Department for further action.
- SPM or equivalent
- Preferably with healthcare / hospitality background and possess minimum 2 years
- Good customer service skills.
- Multilingual capability.
- Computer literate
- High integrity, honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work with all levels of staffs.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment operation.
Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu
Ambulance / Emergency+6088 518 911
Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Ambulance / Emergency+603 4141 3018
Gleneagles Hospital Penang
Ambulance / Emergency+604 222 9199
Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor
Ambulance / Emergency+607 560 1111
Select a hospital