- Minimum Diploma in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, with adequate experience.
- Able to do Electronic Troubleshooting and have experience handling medical equipment.
- Able to assess the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Providing technical support for biomedical equipment by Installing and maintaining equipment to use in a medical setting.
- Computer literate, High level of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Registered with Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT) will be added advantage.
- Certified and trained for handling Electrical Safety Analysers (IEC 60601, IEC 62353, IEC 61010)
- Able to do on-call duty and additional hours when required.
Select a hospital